Hmmmm… Can YOU see the problem? Anyone? Bueller?
Let’s examine infant clothing criteria:
- Blue color to clarify my masculinity? Check.
- Soft, cozy material? Check.
- Mode of transportation or cutesy animal in the design? (Go into any baby clothes boutique if you’re not sure of what I’m talking about here.) Check plus – it has a teddy bear flying the helicopter!
- Feet to eliminate the need for ill-fitting, Henry-tempting socks? Check.
- Snaps for easy diaper access? Check.
Wait… snaps? SNAPS! Do you see how this outfit is closed? A row of snaps down the back. This might be okay for smaller babies, but I’m a big boy now – all I want to do when Mommy puts me on my tummy is crawl away, not sit still to be snapped in!
Clothing design FAIL.
Please support me in donating money to the American Red Cross for Haiti relief by commenting on last week’s post. Thanks!
ETA: Mommy and Daddy donated $25, Grammy and Coach added another $25, and Grammy’s office matched them, making it a total of $75! Thanks to everyone who commented!