Good morning! I had a *very* busy weekend and my schedule is completely messed up, so this post is a little late this morning; we went to Boston to visit Aunt Thelma for her 80th birthday party! All those car rides and staying up late have made my nap/sleep schedule a little wonky – I think I might be nocturnal now…
1) I was featured on Mother of Pearl It Is, as part of her “Supahstah Saturday” series. Click on the link or the button below to see my interview!
2) I received a blog award from Baby To Go! First of all, I love this blog for all of her tips – both travel related and otherwise. Baby C is a little bit older than me so his adventures give me something to look forward to… and Mommy *definitely* wants to check out the resort in Puerto Rico that they went to recently – it looked amazing!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. ::waves at @HarmSkills:: Thank you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I *love* music. Daddy sings to me all the time and we like to watch the iTunes visualizer. Usually, I don’t watch television, but if a commercial with a catchy jingle comes on, it grabs my attention – I love the Kelsey Grammar La Cage Aux Folles commercials.
- I like books, but mostly for eating, not reading. Mommy’s books that used to be on the lower shelves all have toothmarks – and for once, it’s not Henry’s fault. Two books that I actually like to read instead of gnaw on are That’s Not My Snowman and Baby Faces. Mommy is getting really sick of the snowman one and is annoyed that there is a robin featured in many of the illustrations – a cardinal (or a penguin!) would have been much more seasonally appropriate! Robins do NOT hang out with snowmen.
- I am going to be the youngest Olympic Ski Cross champion – maybe not 2012, but watch for me soon! I come from a skiing family and I like watching ski jumping and races with Coach.
- I’m not a big fan of bathtime – so I bathe less frequently than is probably normal… Mommy’s take on it is that the “business end” is kept clean, and it’s not like I’m off working in the field or something…
- I am a big flirt – lock up your daughters! I *love* making people smile – and will stop to bat my eyelashes at anyone who pays attention.
- I don’t really understand the big Pampers controversy. I have not personally experienced any issues with my Dry Max diapers, but I do feel sad for any babies that have had problematic diaper rash – it’s no fun. Pampers claims the diapers have nothing to do with causing the rash, and I’m sort of inclined to believe them. In today’s litigious society, any product that had even a SPECK of evidence of being harmful – especially to babies – would be pulled from the shelves. In a sort of related note, I collect Gifts to Grow codes, so if you have any and you don’t use ’em, I’d so love it if you’d send them over!
- I have a
friendstalker who follows me around *everywhere* I go. People are always pointing him out to me – in store windows, the door of our dishwasher, and *especially* in mirrors. He’s *very* handsome and I like waving at him – sometimes we high five! I saw him one time on the floor in a fitting room and I tried to crawl over to say hi, but we bumped heads…
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. I’m going to cheat a little on this one – there are SO many fabulous bloggers that I am perpetually behind in my Google Reader reading. I mentioned a bunch of them over in my interview, so I’m going to take that list and add to it.